At Options, we respect every individual's right to privacy. Our relationship with you is our most valuable asset
and is the very basis of our reputation and business plan. We extend the following pledge to you:
- We do not sell personal information to anyone.
- We will never share personal information with others.
- We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe
in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities,
to perform necessary credit checks or collect or report debts owed to us, or to protect our rights or property.
- We use personal information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which we originally requested it.
For example, we will use the information you give us to process your requests and transactions, and to provide you
with additional information about products and services.
- We limit the collection and use of personal information to what is necessary to administer our business and to
deliver superior service to you. This may include advising you about our products or services, those of our
affiliates, and other opportunities that we believe may interest you. To serve you better, we may combine information
you give us on the Web or through other channels.
- We will protect the confidentiality of any personal information you share with us.
- When we share personal information with an agent or affiliate, we protect that personal information with a strict
confidentiality agreement. Companies that we hire to provide support services or act as our agent must conform to our privacy standards.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal
information accurate and up to date.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please feel free to contact us directly.